The Peer Support Group is a free support group for mental health professionals whom are licensed or working toward licensure in Oklahoma. The goals of the group include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Networking with other professionals
- Learning effective self-care techniques
- Increasing knowledge of referral sources
- Improving efficiency in day-to-day tasks
- Researching evidence-based practices
- Practicing assertiveness and learning when to say “no”
- Empowering individuals to challenge personal and professional growth
The meeting schedule for July is listed below. Meetings will be held at the Family Wellness Counseling office in Tulsa, OK.
Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 1:00 PM
You can reserve your spot for the meeting by clicking the following link on meetup.com. Please let me know if you have any questions about how to signup. Hope to see you there!