The Peer Support Group is a free support group for mental health professionals whom are licensed or working toward licensure in Oklahoma. The goals of the group include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Networking with other professionals
- Learning effective self-care techniques
- Increasing knowledge of referral sources
- Improving efficiency in day-to-day tasks
- Researching evidence-based practices
- Practicing assertiveness and learning when to say “no”
- Empowering individuals to challenge personal and professional growth
The meeting schedule for July is listed below. Meetings will be held at the Family Wellness Counseling office in Tulsa, OK.
Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Please send a message through the contact box if you’re interested in joining the Peer Support Group. Hope to see you there!